The briefing will cover a number of important and relevant topics, including:
- How is your knowledge of the employment obligations and rights under the Fair Work Act 2009, including the 10 National Employments Standards (NES)?
- How does the NES interact with Awards you use in your business?
- What should I be aware of in order to manage the risk of an unfair dismissal or adverse action claim?
- What has changed in the Wine Industry, Hospitality & Restaurant Awards?
- Will the report from the Victorian Government’s Inquiry into the Labour Hire Industry and Insecure Work change your use of labour hire?
This briefing is suitable for owner/operators, managers/supervisors of people, anyone with responsibility for payroll, employing people, and/or engaging labour hire firms or independent contractors.
There is no time like the present to be across your employment arrangements well in advance of vintage 2017!
Red Hill Epicurean, 165 Shoreham Road, Red Hill South