The briefing will cover a number of important and relevant topics, including:
- How is your knowledge of the employment obligations and rights under the Fair Work Act 2009, including the 10 National Employments Standards (NES)?
- How does the NES interact with Awards you use in your business?
- What should I be aware of in order to manage the risk of an unfair dismissal or adverse action claim?
- What has changed in the Wine Industry, Hospitality & Restaurant Awards?
- What is the nature of your legal obligations when using labour hire staff and what processes should you have in place?
This briefing is suitable for owner/operators, managers/supervisors of people, anyone with responsibility for payroll, employing people, and/or engaging labour hire firms or independent contractors.
There is no time like the present to be across your employment arrangements well in advance of vintage 2017!
A light lunch will be provided during the briefing.
Wines of Western Australia Offices, Claremont Show Grounds, Lou Giglia Dairy Pavilion, Gate 1, Graylands Road, Claremont, Western Australia