This briefing will cover a number of important and relevant topics to assist you in managing your workforce whether direct employees or labour hire/contractors, including:
- What can you do to reduce the risk of poor performance?
- How many warnings do you need to give and do they have to be written?
- When can an employee claim unfair dismissal, are there any exclusions?
- How do you manage "long term" and "regular and systematic" casuals?
- What is "genuine redundancy" and the entitlement to redundancy pay?
- What are the legal risks to a client/host when engaging labour hire/contractors?
- What do you need to have in place to protect your winery business?
- Victorian Government's reforms: How will they affect a business engaging labour hire/contractors?
Morning tea will be provided.
The Memo, 235 Maroondah Highway, Healesville