This practical briefing is specifically designed for those operating in the wine industry supply chain and will cover the following:
- Extended legal liability of road law offences to all parties in the supply chain.
- The law now targeting other influencers, not just drivers and transport operators, but customers, loaders & packers.
- What makes you responsible for fatigue management, load mass, dimension & load restraint?
- How to manage your compliance and avoid prosecution & fines.
- Tools to consider your position and manage your obligations
The seminar will be held in the following locations:
- McLaren Vale: McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre, 796 Main Rd, McLaren Vale.
- Langhorne Creek: Langhorne Creek Grape & Wine Association Board Room, 79 Bridge Rd, Langhorne Creek.
- Mildura: Mercure Hotel Mildura, 120 Eight St, Mildura, VIC
- Riverland: Berri Hotel, Riverview Dr, Berri
- Barossa: The Vine Inn, 14-22 Murray St, Nuriootpa
- Adelaide Hills: The Business Centre (Next The Manna), 25 Mount Barker Rd, Hahndorf
- Clare: Mr Mick's, 7 Dominic St, Clare
- Coonawarra: The Stables, Katnook Estate, Riddoch Hwy, Coonawarra
- Adelaide: Industry House, National Wine Centre, Hackney Rd, Adelaide