Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013
SAWIA has just released the second edition of the South Australian Environmental Compliance Guidelines, a valuable resource designed to help South Australian wineries and grapegrowers identify and comply with the myriad of State and Federal environmental legislative requirements while avoiding fines and penalties.
The 62 page Guidelines:
• Alert you to the breadth of legislation that applies to wineries and grapegrowers
• Help to identify which legislation your business needs to comply with
• Provide easy to understand guidance for meeting your reporting and disclosure obligations
• Outline what must be done to meet the relevant legislation
• Identify who to contact when reporting information or needing further advice
• Provide practical guidance about suggested best practice.
The Guidelines simplify your compliance effort – by helping you quickly locate information and guiding what you need to do. The informative and easy to use CD-Rom has hyperlinked references, which connect directly to relevant legislation, policies, documents, agencies, guidelines, codes and forms.
The Guidelines have been updated to include the most recent legislation including, for example, the Character Preservation Acts 2012.
Existing subscribers can order the update for only $77 (SAWIA members), and new subscribers can purchase the updated version from $220 (SAWIA members).