Tailored to assist wine industry employers in preparation for the 2019 vintage season, this briefing covers all you need to know about wages and awards, how to best manage your employment costs, health and safety and engaging contractors and working holiday makers.
Key topics covered includes:
- Vintage work: Know your employment options and their benefits and risks
- Wages: Pay correctly and cost-effectively
- Awards: Working hours and breaks - restrictions and safety obligations
- Health and safety: Inductions and common hazards
- Contractors: Why you need to know how contractor workers are engaged and paid
- Working holiday makers: Registration, taxation and visa compliance
- Labour licensing: What happens next
Briefings delivered in Adelaide Hills, Riverland, Barossa, McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek, Coonawarra and Clare.
Briefing suitable for owner/operators, supervisors, payroll and administration anyone with responsibility for employment and engagement of contractors and labour hire staff