Do you know:
- How to roster and engage your employees in the most cost effective way during vintage?
- Who is responsible for ensuring that migrant workers, including backpackers have a legal right to work in Australia?
- When can contractors be used, how much do you need to pay and do they need to have a labour hire licence?
- What are your chain of responsibility obligations when produce and products are being transported?
These and many other questions will be covered to assist wine industry employers in preparation for the 2020 vintage season.
Briefings held in the following locations:
- Langhorne Creek: Friday 22 November - Langhorne Creek The Hub, 79 Bridge Road
- Riverland: Wednesday 27 November - Berri Hotel, Riverview Drive, Berri
- Barossa Valley: Thursday 28 November - The Vine Inn, 14-22 Murray St, Nuriootpa
- McLaren Vale: Thursday 5 December - McLaren Vale Tourism Centre, 796 Main Rd, McLaren Vale
- Coonawarra: Tuesday 10 December - The Stables, Katnook Estate, Riddoch Hwy, Coonawarra