Tailored to the needs of managers with outdoor staff and work health and safety professionals, attendees will be provided with a practical overview of the issues contributing to worker heat stress, and explore practical, evidence-based strategies to maximise the health, safety and performance of workers exposed to heat.
- Practical methods for monitoring staff in the field
- Hydration and heat storage as two discrete issues
- Implementation of practical cooling strategies
- Staff retention through heat stress mitigation
- Emergency management of a heat stressed worker in rural/remote settings
Berri Hotel, Riverview Drive, Berri