Seminars to help your business
SAWIA offers Environment and Sustainability focussed seminars and other activities to help you better understand and respond to the issues at hand.
The most recent seminar Understanding the Electricity Market was designed to help wine businesses improve their understanding of the electricity market, with a panel of experts answering questions such as:
- How are prices likely to change in the future?
- What are the key causes of the price increases?
- Why are South Australian electricity prices higher than other states?
- What strategies are available for reducing costs?
- What other purchasing solutions are available?
- Which energy efficiency opportunities should be prioritised?
- What funding opportunities are available?
- What are the components of an electricity bill and what are typical proportions for a winery?
- How can usage pattern data be obtained?
Watch the Events Calendar and monthly newsletter for upcoming events. Please contact us if you would like to suggest a topic for a seminar or workshop.