SAWIA offers seminars and workshops around South Australia's wine regions, and we can also help with onsite training customised to your needs. These sessions can cover a wide range of topics including:
- Safety induction for vintage.
- Safety awareness for frontline supervisors and managers.
- Hazardous manual tasks.
- Incident investigations.
- Health and safety committee member training.
- Change management and health and safety.
- Risk management and developing safe operating procedures.
- Safety contractor management.
- Traffic management.
- Onsite chemical management (not linked to Chemical Users Certificate).
- Chain of responsibility.
Please ask us if you have a particular need that is not listed here.
If we do not provide training in that area, then we can help you find a service provider.